Monday, March 16, 2009

Dye

I'm waiting for my hair to dye. One contact lense in so I can see and get it evenly coated. This is the Farmers dye your hair. Loreal mahogany brown.
Will my colleagues tomorrow know I am preparing for an interview ? Becasue like you know, I'm tidying up myself a bit. If they ask , think I may say: YES Because hello I am. Starting with the head down. I want this to be last interview. Becasue I want this job.

On a seperate matter I'm trying to go tv free. Of lifes addictions its possibly one of the easier ones to give up than some others. Especially when there is a computer and Youtube.

On a another seperate issue, I spoke to mye neighbour at the weekend. She said I was welcome to the damson plums on my side of the fence from her tree. She said they go well with gin/and or cheese. She also said she is writing for House and Garden and a company in France.

We have agreed she can profile my garden. This is perhaps a 12 month goal. a tough but possible one for me to meet if I literally put in the ground work.

No comments: