Thursday, March 26, 2009

How to get a new job

So, I've quite grown to like the "Buddha lady". This was inevitable really for a number of reasons. One of the reasons is that she does not "fit" within my team. She finds it crazy as I do. But being a contractor she has managed to disguise this more than I do.

So, anyway she came to work on Monday and said that she thought she had secured her next contract assignment. So, I said "your a legend" omg I have not used the term in my workplace for well over a year eg in my current workplace. Then I said well, thats a.m.a.z.i.n.g how that came together.

And the Buddha lady replied "Well, I spent the whole weekend chanting about it" She then gave me a business card with the Buddist chant. Apparently it works for relationships, jobs, anything really.

I explained back that I wont be converting to Buddism, but nevertheless don't discredit it.

Its a little similar to the "law of attraction" - what you think about - you bring about.

I know for sure tomorrow I will recieveing a phone call about my job prospects. So, like I'm thinking positive. P. O.S.I.T.I.V.E and now I may go and do a little Carterton chant about it!!!!

No comments: