Monday, June 9, 2008

I am

a domestic goddess Jamie Olivers aunty. I'm thinking marketing. My busineessss name ? LOL - Labour of Love - as opposed to.....I like the double twist LOL. The fact I'd make about enough $ to cover the fuel costs of a bicycle - that is probably end up in deficit is currently a deterret. Oh well, it gives me time to refine the sugar quantities.

Anyway, I have jam - feijoa jam - and dam jam - it feels jolly good to be a jam maker - Homemade jam made with 100% homegrown organic feijoas and lemons. It is possibly a fraction too sweet. And I was close to overboiling. difficult to know when this is the second time in lifetime have ever made jam.

Now I want a pantry of home made preserves.

Why jam? well the freezer was full. I used to take excess to work. But not this year. Can't really explain that - except making jam seemed a better option....and best to keep seperate my LOL from my workplace I think.

Tired but v. satisfed jam maker.

No comments: