Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sweet Mothers Kitchen

Today I was introduced to Sweet Mothers Kitchen by Strongerlight. It was nice. It was also an opportunity to catch up with another lunch companion, one who I hadn't seen for a a few months or indeed this year. Today I realised while I have missed contact with this person, it didn't really matter. Theres always a reason why people are present in your lives at one point or another or not, even its not possible to understand at the time, after a period of time you realise it doesn't need explanation.

On the way to Sweet Mothers Kitchen I discovered all the new landscaping outside Penny Farthing - I seriously do not get out enough. I bet it has been there for months

Tomorrow - I have the fortnightly catch up with the manager which due to the last one being cancelled is now I guess the monthly catch up. It is her birthday tomorrow so hopefully she will be in a good mood. Will she be ready to discuss peer review? and how I think "wasteful" is not a policy term? Well, all I can say is she better be, because I am.

Oh, and re my work team - if there was a team motto it would be "its all about me". Work it out - how can you create a team from that statement. I think I would hear this phrase used daily with the exception of me and the Englishman. Its kind of used as a joke. But I don't think my cowos realise its actually very telling about who they are, and their values.

Anyway, I have noone to share my nicknames with: but they are seriously helping my headspace now that I have a few.

It also helps to have lunch at Sweet Mothers Kitchen

No comments: