Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I have found my perfect man

he likes dogs, he lives locally, he is engaging, ecofriendly (in that he rides a bicycle for and his transport mode) and dark and handsome - if not that really that tall. Our conversation started over a black labardor that seemed to be lost. We both agreed it was a young dog, didn't live in my house or any of the neighbours nearby. We agreed we didn't want to see it run over, and was at risk of that ifi it kept standing on the corner of the road. It was a nice conversation. He circled round on his bike while we chatted.

Unfortuanetly, the man I met was about 35 years too late. He would have been about 10 years old. He called me Miss so immediately he had my heart. He did indicate he was off to see his uncle who lives up my street. Perhaps his uncle is more my age.

Oh well, it was a nice conversation. I thought what a lovely caring young chap you are. Your a good kid. Now I just need to find a grown up version of you.

No comments: