Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tests and Taxing issues

Today I got the results of some tests. These were PSYCHOmetric tests, verbal reasoning and numerical.



the good news is that one set of tests proved that I was 100% better in one (verbal reasoning) than the other (numerical).



the bad news is that I scored out of 7000 people 1% for the percentile for numercial and 2% for the verbal reasoning. Go figure. This may be one reason I have tax issues.



I learnt that I am slow. Go figure.



I learnt that apparently it is the *norm* to dislike 3:10 people. Yes thats 3 in 10 people. I can work that out.



I should be heartend that if I compared my results to *the man in the street* than hey they wouldn't seem so bad. But I have to remember that the *man in the street* doesn't sit these tests.



I learnt that I like to see things and make things happen - but I do it slowly.



Anyways, I'm a bit over all this self analysis.



Luckily I have a weekend planned where I will be both seeing things and eating things.

3 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

Man, I hate psychometric tests. Arrant nonsense that they are!

*rambles on about Voltaire's bastards*

Anonymous said...

Getting a good HD TV hаs nеvеr
beеn easіeг. Discοver the rіght modеl for yοu anԁ yоur pocκet with ouг
гeνiew аt http://геνiewѕ.

toр-informatіon.net/samsung-un40eh6000-revieω/
My page > claninglaminatefloors.com

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Here is my weblog :: diet plans for women