Thursday, May 8, 2008

There's a burglar in my hood

How do I know this? Becasue I recieved a letter from Constable G370. It advised me that the burgalry occured yesterday between the hours of 10.am and 12pm. Police are looking for:

Male
Dark Skin
Approx 20 years of age
5ft 7
Medium Build
Clean Shaven
Wearing a drak top
Carrying an object wrapped in a sheet
Was seen running down Rhodes Street.

The letter I recieved is apparently evidence of "Safer Communities Together".

As it happens I was home yesterday. And as per the last Police incident in my hood that I was informed of I was sleeping during these hourse of the incident. I find this a littel disturbing, because I makes me wonder if I could sleep thorugh my house being burgled.

I saw the Policeman deliver the letter. I had arisen from my sleeping "sickness" for coffee ar Mirabelle - which in time (the next few days) I will devote a whole shout out to. I was returning home in the car. I was remiss in that I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. The Policeman who was walking his community bicycle as he delivered his letters shouted at me. "Put your bloody seat belt on lady". I pulled into my driveway. He continued delivering his letters. Thats what you call Carterton community policing.

Anyway, I am glad my retired neighbours are home. My single lady living next door his home. The shift workers on the corner are home. And the firewood man pops home to see his Mum a couple of times a day. This is the best neighbourhood watch one could hope for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ӏt cаn be uѕed to tгеat κinds
οf Таntriс Masѕаge that you cаn сhoοse fгom.


my weblog - Tantra London