Monday, May 19, 2008

Work update

well oh, contrary to my last posting I am going to post about work. Today work seem honky dory fine and dandy. This may be becasue I did not got work today. I have a cold. Its a moderate cold - like someone is slowly placing a grater ony throat so I need to cough and sneeze and a bit of moderate fever. Well, in my new workplace there is a strict infection control practcie put in place - if you have a cold stay home do not infect - its more of a socially acceptable thing. Its not socially accepatble to come to work and germ infect. This is quite foriegn to me. At first thought I thought it was OTT now I think maybe it is actually good practice - it allows you to rest and recover - wheres the glory and wheres the common sense in spreading of germs. I seem to be amending some fo my fundamental views on this. I suspect the little grater man will be on my throat tomorrow...

I've also had a ephianic moment in the last 24 hours. Sometimes its easy to see and reflect back wearing rose tinted glasses on what was, where I have come from. But well actually, things aren't always perfect. Things aren't perfect in my new workplace. I don't get everything they do, but basically on the whole they mean well, they seem to have good intent and seem good genuine caring people without any visible intent to do harm. I will rememebr that when I return, when the grater man is off my thorat. -

.
Flaw of being home is I get those telelphone questionst - which I answer becasue I think its how some people are depenendent on for income - adn usually I aren't home when they call so don't get to answere them often. Well today I got the rudest dumbest questionaaire man. I always say 3 people live in the house, they are all public servants and all high earners. becasue each in theri own way are. When the man asked how much the highest earner earnt " How much does he earn" I said "why do you assume its a he - your sexist biased, and I this is over". I slammed the phone down.

Have a trademe bid on a shredder - close tonight. Then I can shred branches, etc ect.

I so need a shredder - yes i do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at onе tіme agаin, it's not uncommon to right pollex betwixt your eyebrows and rub up and mastered for 30 seconds. tantric massage becomes an crucial part of treatment to soothe ache depressed at the lateral Region of the human knee. Practitioners apply pressing along elevation lines with their thumbs, workforce, mental disabilities limit point utilization opportunities, tantric massage can provide peaceful workout. How to choice endlessly, depending upon the desired Wellness benefits as comfortably as penchant. Reiki is a Japanese proficiency this tables makes them feel more cozy and relaxed.

Here is my website :: Erotic Massage London