Monday, October 27, 2008

Peeping Tom

On Friday I was walking home from the Carterton railway station at 11.55pm. I looked up and there was a peeping Tom. Peeping into the window of the "P" house that I posted about some time ago where there was a Police party. I looked at him. he looked back and then he crouched. I was going to ask "what do you think you are doing" But then I decided it was quite obvious what he was doing. He was peeping. In a quick asessment I estmiated him to be about 15 years of age or so. I decided it was best to pretend I hadn't seen him and kept walking. FAST walking. He didn't follow me. I didn't call the Police -becasue by the time you call the Polcie get posted to Auckland office then Masterton and then Carterton I figured it wouldn't be that much good. Hopefully the Peeping Tom will think he had a lucky escape and not do it again. It was a tough call though- but at the time I thought my number one priorty must be own saftety and getting to my house or close enough to neighbours where I could call out.

I'm not sure if this was more scary than Ali depositing a live mouse on my bed in the middle of the night.

My car failed its WOF - the man said "your car is very sick" started to list failing breaks etc. Foolishily I askd "could it get any worse?" Apparently so - over $1,000 to fix. Guess I will be learning what carless days are about for awhile. The novelty may wear off but I've decided fro now a) not to get the car fixed and b) not to buy a new car. Yoyo beat me on my carbon footprint - except its carbon footprint or fix rotten house boards this Summer. Anyway, no car for awhile:-(

Oh, and my grass has weeds. grrrrrrrrrrr have had to resow som patches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is indeed possible to lower high blood pressure by only taking herbal
medicines and vitamins and eating certain foods that can lower
high blood pressure. It needs to be rushed to a medical facility which
is capable of handling emergencies. At the end of the meeting it was
announced that he was to enroll in a dental college. Barak occurs for one Social gathering
in one these kinds of gem stones. Yeast Infection No
More Book key formulation component is the 5 step system plan where not a single thing held back.


my blog post; intertrace