Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Train taboo

Every now and then I have a brillant train convo. Today was one of those days. On the 6.18 there was Marg and Lani who got on at Waterloo. We ended up having this chat and it was brillant.

Marg is a 60 + lady who hasn't had her free travelling card validated. Lani lives in Featherston with a mother who has dementia. I found out out through the train trip a few other radnom facts. These included how Lani gets people who petend they need 2 seats mto vacate one of them. Like one word for Lani: respect! she gives people the opportunity to make the empty seat available and then if they dont she basically confrfonts them in various ways. Fuck sustainability and use transport to promote social sustainability. This maybe the new theme for my blog
I HOPE SO! f

ps. the best thing in the world is when you have a friend who you can have a 10 minute random coffee rave with. Today at least that I think was one of the best things in the world.

No comments: