Friday, December 14, 2007

Angels and fairies

Today the Market Queen (you can generally find her on the organic stall - she grows very good herbs) shared with me her wisdom on how you tell the difference between an angel and a fairy this days. It is increasingly hard I concurred. We reached agreement that an angel really should have wings. But then some fairies have wings. Hence the discussion.

For lunch I had fresh crayfish with rocket and radishes. The fish lady told me that "he" was that fresh he had been cooked last night.

The flower man is back at the market too. I didn't really need flowers but I wanted to encourage him to come back next week so I purchased some.

My long black went missing at the coffee stand while I had been talking to the Market Queen, so they made made me another one.

Tomorrow I am celebrating Christmas, including the annual harvest of the Christmas tree. I will also be reading NEXT magazine and will post more on that NEXT time.

No comments: