Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Facebook and geckos

Well as previously disclosed, I have become a surfer on the edges of Findsomeone .........and Facebook. It remidns me people have lives and docment them. This is while I contemplate whether to join. I'm not sure I like the idea of being poked but at least it would prove I am alive. I also fear I would not have enough friends to be cool enough. Anyway, so there I was having a facebook surf tonight. That concept is probably a crimincal offence under facebook lore - but then its all about being public.

So I typed in a old friends name (A) and the name of a very good frined of A, (B). Well A as a facebook entry but nothing in it. Whereas B as a facebook entry and the notification that at the end of the month she is going to live in Germany. Drawing the dots together I think that this will mean that A and B are going to live in Germany. This would mean perhaps I never ever communciate with A ever again. But then I haven't communciated with A for 2 years. So why should this bother me. Well clearly it does as demonstared by my stalking behaviour. What do I do? As it happens I saw B in Astoria the other morning. B tried to make eye contact with me. I pretended that I never saw her and if I did see her that I didn;t know her. I can hardly contact A and say I was stalking B and it looks like they are leaving the country. Its a strange dliema. I should let it go, but clearly I cant.

Oh I retreated to personal musings. So for the home enrty:

Tonight Ali caught a gecko or lizard. They maybe the same. he was very happy. This mand me very happy. Because when he is engaged in such activity he is not damgaging my furniture. It also gave me some assurance that he is not catching aliens form the back garden as I first thought when he frist caught a baby gecko/lizard and I couldn't work out what it was. As for aour cathc nad release programme. I watched him torment it and then when ihe lost entry relaeased it back into the wild of my north neighbours garden.

No comments: