Monday, February 4, 2008

Fence issue

Today I recieved notification from my local council that I am required to cut back my native hedge to the "fenceline" so they can undertake footpath stuff. Heck, I have spent the last year growing it. This will completley stuff up my hedge plan. I have 14 days to do this or they will do it for me and charge me. I wonder how much they charge? Perhaps it is cheaper than my buying a hedge trimmer or equivalent. In general, I think my local council is quite good - well, with the exception of Mr T's Mrs T from the A team at the rubbish dump. I guess it could have been worse. It could have been a bill for my excess water usage. But council grrrr. They really could do their footpath stuff without me having to completely stuff up my hedge for local body requirements.

No comments: