Friday, February 15, 2008

Vinegar

I have spent the last 24 hours attemting to remove a "cat pee" stain from my rimu bookcase. Now I love my cat but he seems to have a behaviour problem - I checked google (both to address athe stain and the behavioural problem) - its probably casued form leaving him alone.. This was exhibited last night when he jumped on the bookcase and did a quick pee in front of me. I was pretty bloody annoyed becasue the bookcase had beautiful markings.

Nearly 24 horus of vinegar, baking soda and washing has almost taken the stain out but its alos taken the complete stain off. I guess I can cover it up with ornaments and stuff - but I am annoyed because it was previously unplemnished. Oh well.

Today I chopped my back fence back to the borderline. I don't think the westside neighbours were that happy - but I don't like conifers - and if Mr Westside nighbour had not chopped his half of the trees down relying on my half it would have not been a problem, Ichopped it down so there will be light for the bamboo to grow. Plus the trees are technically on the property of Mr Westside nighbour and Mr Westside neighbour as previously noted as applied this landscape method to my tree. Anyway, there will be a gap for small period of time until the bamboo does actually grow - and Mr Westside neighbour should appreciate that I have spent at $11.00 per bamaboo plant quite a considerable amount on our resolving opur joint fecning issue..

Did quite well on staying awake today! - hence the tree chopping exercise - plus went to the market - the market is very seasonable at presnent. PLus today today there was the bonus of it being an a&p show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a dog

Hebequeen said...

I am seriously considering it. But will it exacerbate or alleviate the problem. Either way the pee stains are gone, but he bookcase is f*£"$d becuase now it hsa baking soda stains in different places.