Saturday, February 2, 2008

Working Bee - Part 2

Well I did a few domestic things, like get dressed and some hadn washing and went out for coffee. To my knowlegde (and yes, clearly I am undertaking some unofficial surveillance of this activity) for at least a good 2 hours the working bee has not been working. Given its 3.30pm and that the working bee arrived about 11.30am this means they haven't actually worked that long.

And now my neighbour is in her garden alone looking at things. Envisaging how it would be if her working participants were working. The working bee participants must be in her house. Perhaps it is too hot for them. I suspect they are from Wellington.

This has become quite a sad working bee. I think I share my neighbours disappointment for her that it has not worked out.

At the same time I feel a little like the working bee participants. Life can be exhasuting. Perhaps they to have the burden of solving "world peace" during the week and it has tired them out. Its tired me out.

No comments: