Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bark burn

I have bark burn. This occurs when you transport a truckload of bark with a bucket because you do not have a wheelbarrow. In any case if I had wheelbarrow I probaby would have used the bucket as it allows for precision when downloading the bark onto the soil. Bark burn occurs when you hold the bucket - full of bark chips in the one place against your leg. The good thing about bark burn is that once you stop holding the bucket of bark against your leg it does appear to begin to heal. - Yes, the bark pile is now all on the garden.
I also have lip burn - and fear turing up at my new palce of employment with stuffed lips on both sides so are trying to heal them retrospectively with lip balm.
The caterpillars have all descended to the bottom of the swan plant. There is not much swan plant left. Although some of them are now quite fat I fear my science project may be doomed. I tried putting some nice big juicy vine leaves and rubarb leaves to save their lives. I am not sure what will happen once they run our of leaves....and if they don't take to the vine and rurbarb leaves.
Also, catapillars have heads and antlers at both ends! - still this wont be much good if they die fo stravation.

No comments: