Monday, January 21, 2008

Catapillars - Kaput

The caterpillars have GONE. Just DISAPPEARED. No more swan plant = NO MORE CATERPILLARS. It makes me quite SAD because they were getting quite FAT. I have no idea where they have gone.
I have gardener's hair. Dry and sunburnt. I probably should have got it cut before I start my new job - which is tomorrow. I tried to blowdry it today as a practice run for tomorrow. It was a futile attempt. I haven't had it cut since my interviews - over 4 months ago. I think I will get it cut on Friday.
I googled how to impress in your new job or something like that. Advice included carrying a suitcase. I'll probably settle for a handbag. I fear I may be very hot in work clothes tomorrow.
I need to stay more than three months in this job I start tomorrow. I need to make it work in more ways than one for me.
Third series of Prison Break starts in seven minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will bowl them over tomorrow!